Managing Content Access - Store extension
support, ws.webtv, home, store, managing, content, access
When Orders are processed, and the purchased items correspond to content access ("access passes"), the system stores the access status for each Clip or Channel (or Global) - as well as the corresponding expiration date - in a separate data structure. This data structure is used to grant the Users access to the WebTV content.
The Store extension allows you to manage, in a very simple way, the access status for the content.
Store > Sold Content
From this list you will be able to...:
• Search Content Access per User Alias.
• Activate/Deactivate Content Access (light bulb icon).
• Edit Content Accesss (pencil icon)
• Clear expired items.
In the edition page you will be able to modify the following:
• The expiration date/time ("Grant Access Until...").
• The content download setting ("Allow Content Download").
• (WS.WebTV 1.7.5+) The option whether to use the "Grace Period" or not. When a Content Access has been created by a Subscription this setting will be set as "Yes".