webtvsolutions.com Terms and Conditions
WebTV, contact, solution, CMS, VMS, streaming, HTML5, video, on, demand
Rafael Laudo Lemos, NIF 50598025A (hereinafter the SELLER), makes available on its website webtvsolutions.com, certain content for information on their activities and services.
The person who makes use of e-commerce programs, and in particular, the SELLER website (hereinafter, USER) states acting on their own behalf or that has sufficient powers when acting on behalf of a company or institution.
FIRST. -CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE-:
1.1 Use of the website SELLER does not carry mandatory registration of users, however, to access certain features of this website (for example, to make a purchase) registration is required by USER . You acknowledge that the information contained in your file are correct. The conditions of access to and use of this website is governed strictly by the law and the principle of good faith, committing the user to make good use of the web. Forbidden to commit acts that violate the law, rights or interests of others: the right to privacy, data protection, intellectual property, etc.. SELLER expressly prohibits the following:
1.1.1.-Perform actions that may damage the website or through the same, by any means, any damage to the systems of the vendor or third parties.
1.1.2-without due authorization any advertising or commercial information, directly or covertly, sending mass emails ("spamming") or sending large messages to block network servers (" mail bombing ").
1.2.-SELLER may, at any time access to your website if you find a use contrary to law, good faith or these general conditions (see clause fifth).
1.3.-The seller reserves the right to reject all or part of an order / purchase completed by a user, in which case it shall notify via email provided by him at the time of purchase and cancel invoices and fees .
1.4.1.-The prices shown on the website SELLER without VAT. The VAT is applied at checkout, only for users residing in the European Union.
1.4.2.-The only available means of payment is PayPal, unless special conditions upon notice, which may be agreed between the vendor and the user. In this sense, we inform the user that when a payment is made through PayPal, payment information (credit card information, etc..) Collected by the company, are the sole responsibility of this as they are never provided to EL SELLER.
1.5.1.-The delivery time for products purchased is 24 to 48 hours, provided that such purchases are made on weekdays (Monday to Friday), and that the information provided by the user is complete and correct. The deadline above excludes services "as" the user might buy.
1.5.2.-The devivery of purchased products will always be by electronic means (download).
1.6.1.-Due to the nature of the products and services sold on the Web site of the vendor, in general, non-refundable, with the following two exceptions:
184.108.40.206. - When specified explicitly (by any means) with the corresponding conditions.
220.127.116.11. - When the product can't be used due to imcompatibility with the technology platform / infrastructure of the USER. In this case, the maximum period for requesting a refund is 14 calendar days from the date of purchase.
1.7.1.-Discounts and promotions included in the Website of the SELLER are normally applied according to country of the USER. The Website uses a system to detect the USER country based on its IP address; this system is not 100% accurate, therefore, before proceeding with a purchase, the USER must contact the SELLER in order to confirm if a discount or promotion is really applicable in its case. It is worth noting that a discount or promotion applied according to the USER country requires that the payment method used by the USER also correspond to the same country, otherwise the SELLER reserves the right to modify (or to not apply) the discount or promotion.
1.7.2.-Discounts and promotions, unless stated otherwise, only apply to WS.WebTV licenses (excluding year of updates), WS.WebTV extensions and WS.WebTV bundles.
2.1.-The contents included in this website has been prepared and entered by the seller, using internal and external sources, so that SELLER is only responsible for the content developed internally.
2.2.-SELLER offers users briefs and / or tutorials with procedures for performing various tasks related to WebTV Solutions. The information provided in these documents is provided to users for their convenience, without warranty of accuracy or validity.
2.2.-The seller reserves the right to modify at any time the contents of its website, including prices, without notice.
2.3.-SELLER not guarantee and is not responsible for the smooth operation of links to third party websites that appear on webtvsolutions.com. In addition, through the website of the seller, made available to the user free and paid services offered by third parties and governed by the specific conditions of each of them. Seller does not warrant the truth, accuracy or timeliness of the content and services offered by third parties and is expressly exempt from any liability for damages that may result from the lack of accuracy of this content and services.
3.1.-Seller in no event be liable for:
3.1.1.-faults and incidents that may occur in communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions so that there is no guarantee that the website services are constantly operational
3.1.2.-From producing any damage users or third parties may have on the website.
3.1.3.-From the damage to the computers of the users or third parties for the provision of the services of the website.
3.1.4.-to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other malicious software. Corresponds to the user, in any case, the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs.
3.2.-The seller reserves the right to suspend access, without notice, at its discretion and with permanent or temporary, to ensure the effective responsibility for any damages that may occur. Seller further cooperate with and notify the competent authority in these circumstances at the time that has actual knowledge that the damage constitutes any kind of illegal activity.
3.4.-SELLER does not guarantee that the information on its website is accurate, current, or complete, and the web site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Seller does not assume any responsibility for updating its site to keep information current or to ensure that the information published is accurate or complete. Therefore, the user must confirm that the information published is accurate and complete before taking any decisions related to any service or content described in the site SELLER.
FOURTH. -COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK-:
The website SELLER - content, programming and design - are fully protected by copyright, expressly prohibited any reproduction, communication, distribution and transformation of the protected elements, unless express consent of SELLER .
5.1.-accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that personal data entered and posted by users on a voluntary basis, will be included in a file computerized, used to allow access to certain sections of the website SELLER, accessible only for registered users of the same, and to send information about new products and services by any channel, including electronic.
5.2-The personal data provided by users are protected and handling is restricted, according to Spanish law as reflected in the Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data.
5.3-SELLER guarantees the confidentiality of the data provided to the above website and ensures that in any case be transferred to third parties without the express consent of the user.
5.4-In accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, the user of the website SELLER may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition. To do this, the user must communicate only by writing to the email info @ webtvsolutions. com (no spaces between).
5.5-SELLER, in accordance with the requirements prescribed by law, has adopted the security levels of protection of personal data and has installed all the technical and organizational means at its disposal to try to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or access unauthorized data, according to the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which approves the Regulation of Development of the Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, Data Protection Personal (RLOPD).
SIXTH. -JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW-:
These general conditions are governed by Spanish law. Have jurisdiction to resolve any controversy or dispute arising out of these general terms Valencia Courts, USER expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond.
In the event that any provision hereof is declared invalid, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force, taking into account the will of the parties and the purpose of these conditions. The seller may not exercise any of the rights and powers conferred on this document, which does not imply any waiver of the same, unless expressly recognized by the SELLER.
The seller reserves the right to modify / amend these Terms of Service at any time and without notice, and is your responsibility to review these Terms of Service for any changes. Use of the website SELLER by USER, following any modification / amendment of these Terms of Service, means that the user is satisfied, agreed and accepted the amended terms.
WebTV Solutions is committed to ensuring the security and confidentiality of the personal data provided by its customers and users in accordance with the laws of data protection and privacy.
WebTV Solutions has adapted this website to the requirements of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, of Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (GDPR), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Commercial name: WebTV Solutions
Business name: Rafael Laudo Lemos (hereinafter WebTV Solutions)
Fiscal address: C/ Dels Pins 1, Pta. 17, 46980, Paterna (Valencia), Spain.
Activity: Software development video-cms (content administrator) for Web and related products/services.
E-Mail: info @ webtvsolutions.com (without spaces)
Purpose of website: information, ecommerce.
WebTV Solutions Website: webtvsolutions.com
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation cited above, the personal data that you send us through web forms or other means, will be incorporated into the file owned by WebTV Solutions, registered in the General Registry of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection and will receive the data treatment of "Web users and subscribers".
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether WebTV Solutions is treating personal data that concerns them, or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data concerning the interested party
- Request rectification or deletion
- Request limitation of your treatment
- Oppose the treatment
- Request the portability of the data
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. To exercise your rights you can contact WebTV Solutions by sending a message to the E-Mail address detailed above.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. WebTV Solutions will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, that you have provided us and in a structured format, for common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- Treatment is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the person concerned.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to the portability of data, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation..
The personal data that we treat in WebTV Solutions come from:
- Contact form.
- Trial account request and software download forms.
- Purchase form.
- Reseller application form.
- Newsletter subscription form.
- Emails sent directly by customers/users or potential customers/users.
- Registration form on Demo Sites .
- Registration/login on Demo Sites via Google or Facebook application.
The purpose and details for each case are detailed in the section below.
In WebTV Solutions there are different systems for capturing personal information and it deals with the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: We request personal data (such as name, email, etc.) to respond to the requirements of webtvsolutions.com users. For example, we can use these data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions referring to the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries that you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. We inform you that the data you provide us is not stored on a Web server but on the personal computers / workstations of WebTV Solutions, within the EU.
- Trial account request and software download forms: In this case, we request personal data (such as name, email, etc.) to manage the registration of trial accounts as well as enabling software download. We inform you that most of the information you provide is not stored on a Web server but on the personal computers / workstations of WebTV Solutions, within the EU. It is possible that some essential data (such as E-Mail) is stored on servers of eUKhost Ltd (England) under their corresponding privacy conditions.
- Purchase form: The user will find different purchase forms subject to the contracting conditions specified in each product or service where contact, tax and payment data will be required to process the purchase. This information may include (among others) name, address, email, NIF / CIF, telephone, payment details and other necessary to process orders, send you important information of your account / order / service, respond to your requests, complaints and refund requests, process payments and avoid fraudulent transactions, configure and manage your account, give you technical and customer service, and verify your identity. We inform you that the data you provide us is not stored on a Web server but on the personal computers / workstations of WebTV Solutions, within the EU. Payment data will be collected and managed by the payment gateway used by the website, which can also collect personal data.
- Reseller application form: To register as a reseller of WebTV Solutions products and services, the user is required to register using this form. In this case, we request contact and fiscal data necessary to manage the registration. This information may include (among others) name, address, email, NIF / CIF, telephone. We inform you that the data you provide us is not stored on a Web server but on the personal computers / workstations of WebTV Solutions, within the EU.
- Newsletter subscription form: In this case, we request data to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when subscribing. We inform you that the data you provide us is not stored on a Web server but on the personal computers / workstations of WebTV Solutions, within the EU. Some essential data (such as E-Mail) may be stored on eUKhost Ltd (England) or OVH (Canada datacenter) servers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
- Registration form on Demo Sites: This is the registration form on the Demonstration sites (https://www.webtvsolutions.com/webtv-en and https://www.webtvsolutions.com/webtv-es). Users register on the Demo site for making tests. The data gathered by these forms may include Login, Alias, E-Mail and the IP address. Due to the nature of the Demonstration sites, the data provided on these forms is not used for any purpose and is temporarily kept on the Web server (server from eUKhost Ltd, England) until is gets periodically deleted.
- Registration/login on Demo Sites via Google or Facebook application: When a User registers or logs in on the Demonstration sites (https://www.webtvsolutions.com/webtv-en and https://www.webtvsolutions.com/webtv-es) via Google or Facebook application, the system gathers the information which is essential to make the registration (in case the User is not already registered) or in order to verify whether the User already has an account in the system and grant the login. The data gathered in this process includes: E-Mail, Display Name, Name, Family Name/Last Name, ID of the Google or Facebook account, the image associated with the social profile and the IP address. Users register on the Demo site for making tests. Due to the nature of the Demonstration sites, the gathered data is not used for any purpose and is temporarily kept on the Web server (server from eUKhost Ltd, England) until is gets periodically deleted.
In order know how to delete an account registered, on the Demo sites, using these methods please check the sections: User registration through the "Google Sign In" application y User registration through the "Facebook Login" application.
Additional information collected:
Additionally, we may also collect the following information:
- Location and traffic data (including the IP address and browser) if you place an order, or if we need to estimate taxes based on your location.
- Product pages visited and content displayed while your session is active.
- Essential cookies to track the contents of your cart while your session is active.
- Access data of the client's server: When the client provides access data of his server for the provision of technical service (either by form or direct E-Mail), this information will be treated with the utmost confidentiality and will not be stored on our Web server but on our personal computers / workstations. The client's access information will be eliminated in a period of approximately 14 days. Although the previous, when, as part of a technical service, WebTV Solutions is responsible for generating access data on a client's server (FTP accounts, database, etc.) this information will be preserved in the internal reports (for our reference and if requested by the client at a later time) and the client will be recommended to change the access data generated by us.
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website ensure the confidentiality of personal data collected.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. WebTV Solutions can have a presence in social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of webtvsolutions.com, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user. WebTV Solutions will treat your data in order to properly manage your presence in the social network , informing of activities, products or services of WebTV Solutions. As for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case we will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the European Data Protection General Regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, WebTV Solutions will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to users of the website and subscribers.
WebTV Solutions does not sell, rent or lease personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
webtvsolutions.com may include embedded content (eg videos, images, articles, etc.). The content embedded from other websites behaves in the same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Those users registered on the Demonstration sites (https://www.webtvsolutions.com/webtv-en and https://www.webtvsolutions.com/webtv-es) through the Google Sign In application can unlink the Google account or completely delete the account, at any time, through the administration interface of those Demos sites. Instructions:
- Visit the Demo site.
- Log in (if you don't have access to your Google account, use the "Forgot Password?" option and follow the instructions).
- After logging in, click the user icon at the top-right.
- In the drop-down menu, select "Administration".
- Inside the administration interface, click "My Account".
- Once inside your profile, click the "Privacy" tab.
- Click "Delete my account".
Finally, although after deleting the User account our system has no access to your Google data, if you want to remove/revoke/deauthorize the access to our login application, in Google, you'll find the instructions in the following document: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/3466521#remove-access
Those users registered on the Demonstration sites (https://www.webtvsolutions.com/webtv-en and https://www.webtvsolutions.com/webtv-es) through the Facebook Login application can unlink the Facebook account or completely delete the account, at any time, through the administration interface of those Demos sites. Instructions:
- Visit the Demo site.
- Log in (if you don't have access to your Facebook account, use the "Forgot Password?" option and follow the instructions).
- After logging in, click the user icon at the top-right.
- In the drop-down menu, select "Administration".
- Inside the administration interface, click "My Account".
- Once inside your profile, click the "Privacy" tab.
- Click "Delete my account".
Finally, although after deleting the User account our system has no access to your Facebook data, if you want to remove/revoke/deauthorize the access to our login application, in Facebook, you'll find the instructions in the following document: https://www.facebook.com/help/942196655898243/manage-your-apps (look for "How do I remove an app or game that I've added on Facebook?").
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: the consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without under any circumstances the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
Also the contracting of products and services according to the terms and conditions stated in the commercial policy.
The categories of data that are treated are identifying data. Specially protected data categories are not treated.
The personal data provided will be preserved:
- While the mercantile relationship is maintained.
- Until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
Many tools that we use to manage your data are hired from third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, webtvsolutions.com, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
- Google Analytics: An analytical web service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose head office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help webtvsolutions.com analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of webtvsolutions.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States..
- Hosting: eUKhost., with address in Suite 2, 7 Commercial Street, Morley, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS27 8HX, United Kingdom. More information at: https://www.eukhost.com. eUKhost treats the data in order to perform its hosting services to WebTV Solutions
- Advisory/Management/Accounting: Alandi Benet S.L. with address at C / Barcelonina 2, 2, 4 - 46002 Valencia. Alandi Benet S.L. treats the data in order to perform its advisory / management / accounting services to WebTV Solutions.
- Social Networks: WebTV Solutions makes use of the American social networks Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+ to whom an international transfer of analytical and technical data is made in relation to the website being in its servers in which WebTV Solutions treats the data that , through them, users, subscribers or boaters deliver to the firm WebTV Solutions or share with this.
- Payment providers: So that you can pay through PayPal or Redsys/BBVA, WebTV Solutions will send the strictly necessary data from those to these payment processors for the issuance of the corresponding payment request.
When browsing webtvsolutions.com you can collect non-identifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that can not be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track the movements of users around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole..
For the treatment of data of our users, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation. In addition, the website uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) (secure connection layer) to transmit data and on most of the pages. Finally, most of the personal data is not hosted on our Web server but on our personal computers / workstations.
webtvsolutions.com can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With respect to the confidentiality of the processing, WebTV Solutions will ensure that any person authorized by WebTV Solutions to process the client's data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a duty contractual or legal).
When a security incident occurs, WebTV Solutions must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when the Client reasonably requests it..
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you send to webtvsolutions.com, exonerating WebTV Solutions, from any responsibility in this regard..
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to WebTV Solutions in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will not be retroactive in any case.
WebTV Solutions reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In such cases, WebTV Solutions will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.
According to the LSSICE, webtvsolutions.com does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms available on the web, the user has the possibility of giving his express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information promptly requested..
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, webtvsolutions.com undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.
Document revised on May 5, 2021