Managing Subscriptions - Store extension
support, ws.webtv, home, store, managing, subscriptions
Subscriptions work in a very simple way:
With Recurring Payments:
When a Subscription was purchased with the recurring payment option, the system will create a recurring payment profile to automatically check, upon Subscription expiration date, whether it is paid or not. If the corresponding (recurring) payment is effective before the grace period ends, then the Subscription will be automaticlly renewed for another period, and so on. In case the corresponding (recurring) payment has not been made effective once the grace period ends, then the Subscription (as well as the recurring payment profile) will be cancelled.
Without Recurring Payments:
When a Subscription is about to expire, the User will receive a notification message to renew it. The notification message will include a link that will direct the user to the Shopping Cart in order to renew/purchase the Subscription for another period. After purchasing, the subscription will be extended for another period counted from the expiration date.
Store > Subscription
From this list you will be able to...:
• Search Subscription per User Alias.
• Activate/Deactivate Subscription (light bulb icon).
• Edit Subscriptions (pencil icon)
• Clear expired items.
In the edition page you will be able to perform the following operations.
Subscription without a recurring payment profile:
• View the buyer, start date as well as the related product and orders.
• Edit the expiration/renewal date/time. Please note that if you modify the date/time to a later time, the corresponding access permission will update too; however, if you modify the the date/time to a previous time the corresponding access permission will not be updated (if necessary you will need to update the corresponding access permission through the "Sold Content" section).
• Edit the "Renewable" status.
Subscription with a recurring payment profile (WS.WebTV 1.7.5+):
• View the buyer, start and renewal date, as well as the related product and orders.
• Get updated information about the recurring payment profile information.
• Cancel the recurring payment profile.
• View the Subscription log.