Include News and Events in your WebTV
WebTV, ws.webtv, extensions, news, events
Include News and Events in your WebTV.
This extension fully integrates with WS.WebTV and allows you to manage News and Events right into your WebTV: It is not necessary to use an external blog for this anymore.
• Add main image, text and image gallery to any News or Event.
• Events + Google Maps*: Events integrate with Google Maps. Specify the map position/zoom, and Event location, with drag and drop.
• Events can also contain "Documents" (downloadable files).
• Notification Widget: For notifying your WebTV visitors about ongoing events: a top notification bar will display ongoing Events, with a link to the corresponding Event page (or a customized notification link).
• News and Events are searchable.
• News and Events can be associated to Categories.
• News and Event pages include social sharing buttons and integrate with Facebook Comments (both capabilities can be disabled).
• This extension includes a configurable "News/Event List" WebTV widget: "Latest News", "Latest Events" and "Upcoming Events".
• RSS: News Feed + Events Feed.
• SEO/Sitemap: The WS.WebTV Sitemap generator automatically generates the corresponding entries for News and Event pages, so they are easily indexed by search engine.
• Integrates with the "Scheduler" extension.
- This extension requires WS.WebTV version 1.3+
- (*) A Google API Key is required. Additionally, the use of the Google Maps API is subject to the terms and conditions of Google, as well as some free usage limits. For more information, check Google Maps' document "Usage Limits and Billing".